co-op play co-op play

for those who said the sound quality/voice acting was off please understand this was 10 months ago, i didn't have the same mic i do now so i can promise you guy the next piece of pinoytoons flash with me voicing in it will be 100x better! so be on the look out cause it's gonna be amazing :3

pinoytoons responds:

yep . i'm looking forward to that flash . i just wish my programmer has more time to spare for me hehe .

ROWL fantasy hentai ROWL fantasy hentai

For all those giving negative reviews on the voice female actoring i'd like to take full responsibility for that. I'm very new to the whole flash hentai game and it was an honor to work with someone as talented as Pinoy, I was extremely nervous and this was the first time i've done something like this. As the saying goes practice makes perfect, please don't blame Pinoy it was all my silly beginner mistakes. Luckily, Pinoys amazing animations makes up for all of it. Hopefully the future will be brighter as for my acting skills and I will be able to give Pinoys work all the justice it deserves (if he allows me). I want to give his wonderful audience as much enjoyment as it gives me to know i get to work with Pinoy.

pinoytoons responds:

you did well for a beginner girl . don't worry :D